Purpose of the United Methodist Women
The organized unit of the United Methodist Women shall be…
- A community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as persons through Jesus Christ.
- To develop a creative, supportive fellowship;
- And to extend concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
I pledge as a United Methodist Woman
- My prayers, that I may experience growth and renewal in my relationship to God and to my sisters and brothers.
- My time, that I may respond to human need through study, action, and reflection
- And my gifts, through United Methodist Women, that I may share in the global ministries of the church.
At Crewe UMC, we have two United Methodist Women circles that meet:
- The Crewe United Methodist Women, who meet the first Wednesday of each month at 10:30
- The Margaret Winfree Circle, who meet the second Tuesday of each month in the evening at 6:00
Our circles are open to any women of any age who want to be committed to our purpose and pledge. You do not have to be United Methodist or a participant at Crewe UMC to be a part.
For more information on the UMW please visit: